Everest 5G Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment
NTT DATA is recognized as a Leader and Star Performer. We support enterprises with our innovative solutions and 5G engineering capabilities.Get the Everest 5G report
How to Choose the Right Approach for Application Modernization and Cloud Migration
Rehost, replatform, rearchitect, rebuild or replace? Use the Gartner evaluation framework to choose your approach.Get the Gartner report
We empower enterprises with managed cloud support
Enterprises are embracing cloud infrastructure to power business-critical applications, aiming to balance costs, performance, control and security. We focus on delivering a seamless and secure modernization of mission-critical IT infrastructure, ensuring scalable performance for advanced applications and voluminous data. We’ve strengthened our strategic partnership with Google Cloud and have been awarded Managed Services Provider (MSP) status, an initiative under the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program. You benefit from optimized business workloads on Google Cloud and accelerated speed to market.
Partnering to deliver comprehensive solutions
We announced our partnership with Google Cloud to create a Center of Excellence (CoE). This will serve as a multidisciplinary customer showcase hub to develop and deliver solutions, leveraging Google Cloud’s modern application platform, Anthos. Anthos delivers consistent development and operations experience across hybrid and multicloud environments. The CoE team will test and build ready-to-deploy workload-based solutions across industries – leveraging the best capabilities of Google Cloud with NTT’s delivery strengths as a managed hosting and hybrid Cloud IT solution provider.
Hassle-free cloud-led transformation
- Cost optimization: Consistent service delivery with flexible pricing options offers up to 60% savings on existing infrastructure costs
- End-to-end ownership: Complete ownership of cloud performance, reliability, capacity and billing
- Comprehensive support: Our 24x7 managed services for Google Cloud IaaS and SaaS across the cloud adoption lifecycle
- Transparency and visibility: Single dashboard on the Cloud Management Portal (CMP), enabling a seamless and unified view of the entire hybrid and multicloud ecosystem
Managing and securing business-critical applications
- Business agility and security: Direct connectivity to Google Cloud Platform with an access to advanced end-to-end security of Google Cloud via NTT Cloud connect with stringent SLA, virtual desktop infrastructure and SimpliODB
- Flexibility for SAP HANA solutions: Our extensive experience in managing SAP workloads helps client to do cost-effective migration and management of SAP workloads on Google Cloud Platform, further enabling business agility, cost savings and better availability