Content Sharing Terms and Conditions
Introduction and important notice to all users
These are the general terms and conditions (‘Terms’) of the collaboration, chat-based workspace or content sharing sites or portals that NTT Ltd or any of its subsidiaries (‘NTT’, ‘our’, ‘we’) has granted you access to, or shared content from with you, including Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft OneDrive (‘Site’).
The Site includes information created and published by NTT and third parties (‘Content’), such as text, images, photographs, graphics, audio and video, data, code, and software.
By accessing, using, or uploading any content to the Site; downloading any Content from the Site; and/or accessing or using any Content shared with you from the Site you agree to these Terms and any statement or notice incorporated herein by reference.
If you do not accept and agree to the Terms or any statement or notice incorporated herein by reference, you must stop using the Site or the Terms will apply to you.
All Content available on the Site and/or shared with you from the Site is confidential unless expressly stated or if this is clear from the context. You may not disclose any Content to any person or entity except for someone who:
- has a legitimate need to know the Content;
- has been advised of the confidential nature of the Content; and
- is bound to NTT by confidentiality obligations.
If you are not the intended recipient of any Content and/or any access to any Site please notify the sender of the Content or the person who has granted you access to the Site using the quickest means possible. In addition
- you must delete the Content you received;
- you must not forward, copy or otherwise share or transmit the Content to any person;
- you may not print, save or otherwise store the Content in electronic or physical form; and
- you must not access and/or download any Content from the Site.
You must keep your account details safe
If you are provided with a username, password or any other information as part of our security procedures to access the Site, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any person.
If you are required to create an account to access the Site once you have created a new account and your account has been approved, you will be able to use the Site.
Permissible use and restrictions
You may use the Site, and any Content provided on the Site only for lawful purposes.
You agree not to use the Site and/or Content:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to harass, bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- to transmit any material or content that is offensive, inappropriate, pornographic, obscene, illegal, or otherwise objectionable to any person or entity;
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others, including infringing or misappropriating the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harvest, collect, or store data and/or personal data of other users;
- to transmit any data, or any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- in any way that attempts to interfere with or disrupt the servers, or networks which support the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- in any way that attempts to bypass or break any security mechanism on the Site;
- in any way that attempts to modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- to copy, modify, create a derivative work of or reverse-engineering the Site, and/or Content; or
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Site and/or Content.
Our logo and sub-logos, marks, and trade names are our trademarks or NTT Holdings, NTT Data Corporation or its affiliates and no person may use them without our permission.
Breach and your liability
If you breach any of the Terms or infringe any other person’s rights (including copyright), we may block you from accessing, using, or uploading any content to the Site or downloading any content from the Site, and take any other steps the law allows or we deem appropriate, without affecting any other rights we may have at law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these Terms.
You hereby indemnify, and agree to keep indemnified and defend and hold harmless NTT, NTT’s affiliates and our respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns against any and all claims, proceedings or actions, including by data subjects and/or regulatory or supervisory authorities) against NTT and direct losses, liabilities, damages, costs (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis, regulatory fines, penalties and administrative costs) and reasonable expenses incurred by NTT arising out of or in connection with any breach of these Terms by you.
Limits to our liability
The Site is provided ‘as is’. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information and/or Content on the Site, we do not give any express or implied warranty or make any other promise about the Site. For example, we do not warrant that the Site or the information on the Site and/or Content is good quality, fit for any particular purpose, accurate, complete, up-to-date, legally effective or secure. We also do not warrant that it is free of latent defects, errors, malicious software or infringing content, or that you will have quiet or uninterrupted use of it.
Where the Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We are not responsible for anyone else’s website and those links must not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, the Site. In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will only use your personal data as set out in our Privacy Statement at https://services.global.ntt/en-us/legal/privacy-statement. The Privacy Statement is incorporated herein by reference.
The Email and Electronic Communications Disclaimer located at https://services.global.ntt/en-us/email-disclaimer applies and is incorporated herein by reference.
Entire agreement. The Terms are the entire agreement between the parties on the subject.
Changes to terms. We may change these Terms at any time. If we do, we will update the ‘Version’ and ‘Last update’ information at the top of these Terms. If you do not agree with the changes, you must stop using the Site or the changed terms will apply to you. We encourage you to regularly review these Terms.
Waiver. We never waive (give up) our rights, even if we allow you any favour or extension of time, or we delay enforcing our rights against you.
Severability. Any term that is invalid, illegal, or cannot be enforced must be regarded as deleted. The remaining terms continue as intended.
Transfer of rights. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization.
Law and jurisdiction. These Terms, their subject matter and their formation are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.