Everest 5G Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment
NTT DATA is recognized as a Leader and Star Performer. We support enterprises with our innovative solutions and 5G engineering capabilities.Get the Everest 5G report
How to Choose the Right Approach for Application Modernization and Cloud Migration
Rehost, replatform, rearchitect, rebuild or replace? Use the Gartner evaluation framework to choose your approach.Get the Gartner report
Translate your IT strategy into business value
Infrastructure is core to everything your business delivers to your employees and clients, as you drive innovation through transformation. We support your end-to-end transformation journey through our network consulting services, helping you identify, tailor and deliver infrastructure and cloud solutions, specific to your business needs. Partner with us to deploy the solution, or operationalize it through our managed service capability.
Our network consulting approach
We can provide support wherever you are in your transformation journey. Whether you’re trying to resolve aging infrastructure or secure it, manage complexity, move to a multicloud environment, boost agility, improve user experience or increase compliance – we can help.
Offering a full range of Network Consulting Services, we transform and improve the performance of your infrastructure, while optimizing your spend.
Specifically, we can:
- Advise on adopting new technologies and services, designing your hybrid IT environments based on any cloud, third-party, or on-premises combination.
- Develop various technology services to support your strategy.
- Design a solution to either transform, or increase the longevity of and integrate into, your existing environment, with our multivendor and cross technology capabilities.
- Partner with you to deploy the solution; or operationalize it through our managed services capability.
Our technical network consulting ability offers expert advice in networking, data center and cloud. From business availability, security and compliance, infrastructure lifecycle management and full automation to analytics in wired and wireless areas, our capabilities help you:
Our capabilities help you:
- Gain insight into your network estate, identifying operational gaps and service improvement areas, while improving risk and strategic agility.
- Simplify your migration to software-defined infrastructure, gauge the impact of WAN (network) architecture changes and leverage the benefits of software-defined WAN technology.
- Define and develop your campus network strategy and roadmap in your hybrid IT transformation journey.
- Identify whether your organization can harness the power of the cloud with confidence.
- Develop a resilient strategy and identify vulnerabilities potentially causing negative business impact and risk.
- Enable your DevOps environment to leverage the full potential of automation, business orchestration and analytics, increasing operational agility and lowering operational costs.
Our network security consulting on infrastructure also helps you develop a clear and comprehensive business-focused security strategy.
When intelligent infrastructure and the beautiful game collide
Network modernization and virtualization radically improves patient experience
Gartner®, Magic Quadrant™ for Managed Network Services, Ted Corbett, Bjarne Munch, Lisa Pierce, Danellie Young, Jon Dressel, Published 8 November 2023.
Gartner®, Magic Quadrant™ for Network Services, Global, Neil Rickard, Bjarne Munch, Danellie Young, Karen Brown. 22 February 2023.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
NTT was recognized as 'NTT Communications' in 2014-2017 in the Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global report and the report was previously published as Magic Quadrant for Global Network Service Provider (2012-2014).