Everest 5G Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment
NTT DATA is recognized as a Leader and Star Performer. We support enterprises with our innovative solutions and 5G engineering capabilities.Get the Everest 5G report
How to Choose the Right Approach for Application Modernization and Cloud Migration
Rehost, replatform, rearchitect, rebuild or replace? Use the Gartner evaluation framework to choose your approach.Get the Gartner report
Better visibility of threats and vulnerabilities across your OT and IT infrastructure
In addition to conventional cybersecurity measures to protect information assets, operational technology (OT) security techniques that protect critical assets and ensure business continuity must also be considered as part of a continuous approach to cybersecurity and risk management. Our OT experts can help you design processes to improve your security profile with respect to key ICS/SCADA systems – from monitoring and technical services, access controls and encryption, to design and assessment.
Accurate identification to effectively protect, detect and respond
Every business is different, and your OT security needs are unique. Our experts will work with you to determine the best mix of services and assessments for your business.
We begin by identifying areas of concern and assist you in building a plan to secure your OT network. There are four levels of assessment:
- Health Check: A quick assessment of targeted areas within your OT network to identify if there is an active security breach, establish how well isolated or resilient your OT network is against an attack and prioritize the top five items that require attention.
- OT Infrastructure Discovery and Validation: Includes the Health Check, but with additional validation to discover missing or unexpected networks and devices.
- Benchmark Assessment: We analyze your security architecture, policies, procedures and documents, conducting a deep-dive study into the information security status of your organization. We benchmark your business against others in your sector and include a prioritized action plan, together with a detailed roadmap, to help you manage your security.
- Cybersecurity Advisory: Identifies the activities that need to take place to move you to a state of continuous risk management, aligned to your business goals. We give you the power of a detailed understanding of your current risk exposure against global industry best practice. Using this insight, we work with you to prioritize activities, ensuring you can make informed risk decisions and articulate the impact and value of your investments at all levels of the business.
We have developed a reference architecture designed to protect against and continuously detect security threats to your OT network. The service provides:
- Increased understanding of devices and associated risk through continuous passive network discovery.
- Increased resiliency of OT network and network cells through network segmentation.
- Managed risk through holistic IT/OT analysis and recommended remediation activities.
Detect and respond
Our security operations center (SOC) provides detection of threats inside the OT environment and threats that cross between the IT/OT environments. Our Threat Detection service correlates activities in both your IT and OT environment and leverages our unique advanced analytics capabilities with proprietary machine learning, pattern matching, reputation feeds and kill-chain modeling all powered by our Threat Intelligence. The Threat Detection service provides incident reports validated by skilled security analysts.