Topics in this article
The well-attended 2023 Cloud Expo Europe – part of Tech Show London, billed as the UK’s top cloud-technology event – took place in London on 8 and 9 March. It covered cybersecurity, data centers, big data and AI, DevOps and cloud.
Many of our clients and partners used the opportunity to meet face to face, and it was a great reminder of the power of large-scale industry events to highlight and clarify the latest developments and trends in the cloud market.
A popular topic of conversation was how we help our clients navigate the intricacies of multicloud adoption – with reference to cloud economics, observability and the operational management of multiple hyperscalers.
At the expo, we demonstrated how multicloud as a service provides end-to-end lifecycle management of an organization’s multicloud environment, providing full transparency and visibility.
A growing focus on multicloud
- IT managers are fast realizing that the benefits of multicloud, including the ability to move workloads or scale up and down as needed, outweigh the potential cons.
- The possible risks – and the goal of managing costs – become much less of a concern when they work with an experienced multicloud managed service provider like NTT that will deploy, operate, manage and optimize their business-critical applications across clouds.
- According to NTT’s 2022–23 Global Network Report, 75% of organizations identified in the research as top performers have already implemented multicloud.
If you’re keen to embrace the cloud but worry about the big move, consider our end-to-end Cloud Migration Services. We audit your workloads for migration suitability, then plan and manage the migration so it proceeds with minimal disruption to your business operations.
Our own Multicloud as a Service offering includes:
- Full-stack management: You gain end-to-end visibility of your organization’s distributed environment.
- Enterprise resource platform operations: Our cloud services platform provides actionable, AI-based predictive insights.
- Secure application hosting and management: We have expertise in enterprise applications such as SAP and Oracle, middleware and infrastructure applications, as well as cloud-native environments.
- Cloud-enablement services: We offer prepackaged engagements that deliver value with predefined outcomes.
- Managed cloud security services: Our end-to-end security infrastructure and operations keep your systems secure and compliant.
- Observability: We provide full-stack observability by monitoring your business-critical applications, network and infrastructure performance, with actionable insights to help you address issues before they affect your business.
Then, our Managed Cloud Services help you make the most of the cloud’s speed, agility and economic benefits, regardless of the size and nature of your organization.
- ALSO READ → What is multicloud as a service?
There’s never been a better time to define and clarify your multicloud journey. We can help you innovate with multicloud by simplifying the complexity and maintaining security while reducing risk and costs.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Take the first step with our Cloud Migration Assessment of your infrastructure and applications.