Everest 5G Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment
NTT DATA is recognized as a Leader and Star Performer. We support enterprises with our innovative solutions and 5G engineering capabilities.Get the Everest 5G report
How to Choose the Right Approach for Application Modernization and Cloud Migration
Rehost, replatform, rearchitect, rebuild or replace? Use the Gartner evaluation framework to choose your approach.Get the Gartner report
Transform your business with a managed networks and SASE strategy
Join us for our executive roundtable discussion
As cloud adoption and remote work become more commonplace, businesses must embrace modern networking by adopting a secure access service edge (SASE) strategy.
However, implementing SASE requires careful deployment and management to minimize complexity and maximize results. You’re doing more than just swapping in a new product – you also have to remove outdated products, shift services to the cloud, consolidate vendors and more.
So…where do you start and who should you partner with?
To find out, join us and discover how SASE can accelerate your business.
Our experts will cover:
- Business drivers, trends and user requirements in 2023 and beyond: NTT Speaker
- An overview of the SASE framework, including the convergence of networking functionality with cloud-delivered security: PANW speaker
- The potential benefits of a single-vendor SASE solution: PANW speaker
- The advantages of a managed service for SASE: NTT Speaker
- The role of advanced AIOps and automation in SASE: NTT and PANW Speakers
Our subject matter experts discuss the elements of what makes up a managed SASE solution, and the benefits it can bring to an organization in an environment of ever-changing business conditions and challenges
Matthew Allen, Vice President, Service Offer Management, Networking and Simone Gammeri, VP GTM | SASE – Palo Alto Networks
You're invited to a networking event with our executive team. Come talk to us about leading solutions and technologies that enable us to reimagine the possibilities for network modernization.