Experiences, insights and best practices to support your cloud-modernization strategy
Enterprises using managed service providers to modernize and operate their hybrid cloud environments expect providers to meet five key needs:
- Achieve business outcomes
- Modern application delivery expertise
- Effective hybrid cloud deployment
- A multicloud management platform to deliver robust governance
- Key service assurance across security, data management and other requirements
This IDC InfoBrief sets out what enterprises should consider when forming their modernization strategy and evaluating potential managed cloud service providers. Learn from the experiences other enterprises have had with managed service providers and get best-practice guidelines based on interviews with a range of organizations.
Complete the form to download the IDC InfoBrief.