An experience-first, business-critical network approach
Legacy network technology lacks the visibility and self-awareness to handle the rapidly evolving demands of increasingly connected devices – and their users – or deal with complex IoT systems.
Juniper Networks Wired and Wireless access solutions leverage AI-driven automation and industry-leading technology to optimize the user experience and build business resilience, backed by NTT DATA’s Technology Implementation and Managed Services.
AI-driven network operations
Juniper Networks’ AI-driven enterprise (AIDE) technology transforms network operations with insights and predictive intelligence for an optimal user application experience.
Key advantages and benefits for the user and the enterprise include:
- Juniper Mist AI™ for automating operations, accelerating troubleshooting and simplifying branch-office communications across the wireless access, wired access and SD-WAN domains
- Juniper Mist Cloud, built on microservices, allowing administrators to configure campus fabrics based on multiple architectures
- Marvis Conversational Assistant, an AI-enabled problem-solver which improves time to resolution and simplifies AIOps
- Marvis Actions for providing real-time status updates and problem resolutions to minimize manual intervention
- Cloud zero touch provisioning (ZTP) for AP onboarding without the cost of prestaging
- Wired Assurance, which simplifies the deployment and management of fabrics while providing valuable insights on the wired network
- Full-stack, client-to-cloud digital transformation solutions with unprecedented scale, agility, insight and automation
- Improved business outcomes, including IT and business alignment, streamlined IT spend and adjacent cost savings, new revenue opportunities and maximum user satisfaction
Why NTT DATA
in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global, 2023*
IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Network Consulting Services 2021 Vendor Assessment
enterprise networks designed and implemented
users supported by our delivered networks
Gartner®, Magic Quadrant™ for Managed Network Services, Ted Corbett, Bjarne Munch, Lisa Pierce, Danellie Young, Jon Dressel, Published 8 November 2023.
Gartner®, Magic Quadrant™ for Network Services, Global, Neil Rickard, Bjarne Munch, Danellie Young, Karen Brown. 22 February 2023.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
NTT was recognized as 'NTT Communications' in 2014-2017 in the Magic Quadrant for Network Services, Global report and the report was previously published as Magic Quadrant for Global Network Service Provider (2012-2014).