2022-23 Global Network Report
Network architectures, security and technologies have been irrevocably changed. Explore how focusing on the evolution of networks can enable organizations to achieve their business goals.Get the report
Join this webinar to explore full-stack observability best practices for maximizing ROI
Wednesday, 13 December 2022 10:00am – 11:00 EST
NTT Studio virtual event platform
Application monitoring is a core element of full-stack observability, but it’s just a start. The ability to monitor your entire IT stack is essential to identifying and remediating performance issues before they affect your business.
To drive sustainable competitive advantages, IT executives must understand the importance of gaining visibility into performance and data-driven insights delivered from full-stack observability.
Stephen Eliott, Group Vice President, I&O, Cloud Operations, and DevOps at IDC, will share the latest observability trends, strategies, success cases and benefits for various stakeholders.
We’ll also explore how to build an observability business case and maximize technology and business returns.
The complexities of modernized application infrastructures, multiple clouds and distributed IT environments will be around for the foreseeable future. Full-stack observability is a new approach to gaining insight into the performance of complex environments.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
- Trends driving the demand for full-stack observability
- How to build a full-stack observability business case for funding
- Benefits for stakeholders: DevOps, IT Ops, SREs, data architects and network and security teams
- Success factors, best practices and technology/business metrics
- Security and compliance: identification and blocking of vulnerabilities
- How data-driven observability drives transformation, ensures business agility and improves the customer experience
- Age of the partner and how managed services factor into full-stack observability – managed services eats everything!