NTT’s Managed Services welcome site
Click on your service below to find comprehensive information on the people and processes that support your service, including logging requests, key contacts, forms, quick links and more. If you can't find the information you need, please contact your account manager, the Security Operations Center, or the Service Management Center (as applicable).
- Log a request
Service desk contact details
Managed Services and Cloud Services Service Desk Contact Details
Maintenance and Support Service Desk Contact Details
Technology Infrastructure Services for:
- Support Services
- SDI Services
Phone: 1800 891 551
Option 1: Log a request online
If you have been provided with login credentials, log into the Manage Centre Portal or the Service Portal with your assigned username and passwordOption 2: Log a request by telephone
Call the service desk on the applicable service desk number, and refer to the client instructions below. Please note that incidents categorized as P1 or P2 must be logged with the service desk by telephone.
Option 3: Log a request by email
Email the service desk using the applicable email address and refer to the client instructions below.
The service desk will prompt you for the following information. Please ensure you have all relevant details ready:
- your organization’s name
- contact name, email and phone
- device name, serial number, or asset number
- details of the incident, change, or request
- urgency and impact of the issue (determines request priority)
- reference number (if previously logged)
Once a record has been created, you'll be provided with a reference number for tracking progress and making further inquiries. The person contacting our service desk must have a suitable knowledge of the service and configuration items to enable us to provide efficient diagnosis, support, and resolution.
- Manage your service
Find the forms you need to manage your service. Steps on how to escalate an issue are also included here.
Complete and return forms via email to the service desk email@example.com
Change your list of contacts | Download form
Request access to the Service Portal | Download form
Authorize NTT to liaise with a third party on your behalf | Download form
Change your list of notification contacts | Download form
Telstra carrier authorization | Download form
Optus carrier authorization | Download form
If an issue is not being processed to your satisfaction, call the service desk assigned to your service and follow the instructions below:
- provide your organization’s name
- provide the reference number
- ask to speak to the escalation manager
See key roles for additional information.
Managed Services GSC Service Desk contact details
Phone: 1800 638 457 (1800 NET HLP)
- Quick links
Managed servicesThis page provides further information about additional NTT services and also includes links to datasheets, legal information such as terms and conditions and our acceptable use policies, third-party software terms, and more.
Manage Centre Portal
The Manage Centre portal enables authorized users to log and track requests, and gives you the visibility you need to manage your IT environment. Manage Centre gives you an immediate, graphical view of your whole IT service operation.
NTT’s Service Portal provides both IT management and technical support staff access to real-time information relating to your Service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Managed Security Services Client Security Portal
The Client Security Portal provides you with full visibility of your security and compliance posture, giving you the intelligence and analytics you need to easily understand your risks, demonstrate compliance, and make better security decisions..
- Key service roles
Your account manager:
- manages the overall commercial relationship between you and NTT
- ensures all business transactions are of mutual value commercially and conducted according to sound governance practices
- manages and communicates any new project work and technology trends which may be needed to acquire additional services from NTT
Your dedicated account manager’s details are provided in the welcome email.
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
The service delivery manager provides a personalized NTT interface, focusing on the highest levels of client satisfaction and partnership development.
The service delivery manager:
- builds and maintains a trusted advisor status within your business
- monitors and manages the delivery of managed services to ensure successful outcomes for both you and NTT
- schedules, chairs, and minutes regular service review meetings with you and any appropriate third parties as agreed
- follows through any actions, issues, and service improvement opportunities highlighted at service review meetings
- initiates regular service improvement reviews, and documents resulting recommendations in a service improvement plan for discussion between you and NTT
- manages through to conclusion any service improvement plan outcomes that are agreed for action by you and NTT
- monitors and manages the accuracy of the record of entitlement
- facilitates the coordination of any work required (upgrades, replacements, and fixes) that is outside of scope of current agreements, should you choose NTT to perform the work
- provides the introductory demonstration of the service portal
- acts as a point of contact for escalations
- coordinates reviews of events triggered by existing thresholds and facilitates agreement on adjustments as part of the service review meetings
Your dedicated service delivery manager’s details are provided in the welcome email.
Our service desk provides the service interface between you and NTT for all aspects of your service, including receiving, recording, coordinating, and escalating incidents, changes, and requests. They also ensure your service experience is consistently high thanks to effective resource assignment and regular communication. The level 2 service desk plays a vital role in escalation management, conducts client satisfaction surveys and produces service reporting.
Supporting the service desk is a team of highly trained and experienced specialist support engineers who perform remote diagnosis and provide level 1, 2 and 3 support. These specialists work closely with you to resolve incidents and problems within agreed service levels.
The escalation process is used to highlight or flag certain issues within NTT to allow the appropriate personnel to respond to these situations and monitor the resolution, ensuring that unresolved problems don't linger and issues are promptly addressed.
Who to Contact
Impending SLA breach:
- A logged incident is not progressing to your expectation
- No response to client from resolver within the time required
- Failure to act on agreed activities
- No follow up on ticket
Contact the Service Desk via telephone or email and ask to speak to the Escalation Manager
- If you are not satisfied with the results from a level 1 escalation
- Non-incident or ticket-related issues
Service Delivery Manager (if assigned) or Account Manager
Contact your Service Delivery Manager or Account Manager directly using the contact details provided in your welcome email
- If you are not satisfied with the results from a level 2 escalation
- Financial-related issues
- Concerns or issues related to the escalation process
Contact your Account Manager directly using the contact details provided in your welcome email