Our vision for a digital healthcare ecosystem
Is the healthcare sector ready to implement new ways to address its most common challenges? Digitalisation of health has the potential to improve health outcomes, better predict and avoid disease, and make our lives better. At NTT, we work with you to build a future-ready healthcare ecosystem by putting the patient at the center. A digital healthcare ecosystem needs to be borderless, resilient and accessible to all, seamlessly connecting people to high-quality care and creating equitable experiences and outcomes.
Services and solutions for your health and wellbeing needs
We believe in the following guiding principles when building a digital healthcare ecosystem:
- Utilising technology to enable people, not just to have better and easier access to healthcare services, but to fully participate in their own care
- Making data readily accessible and available to people to help them make informed decisions about their own health care and services
- Ensuring people trust that their personal health data is stored and accessed securely, protected from misuse and accessible only to authorised service providers
- Leveraging digital services and technology to optimise the delivery of healthcare services, create a truly connected healthcare industry, and enhance the experience of both healthcare staff and patients
- Developing greater insight and more personalised patient care from the data generated by new technologies, including wearables, smartphones, sensors and other IoT devices, AI and ML
- Deploying high-speed, software-defined networks and connected devices to increase the level of visibility and control across the healthcare environment
- Secure by design, to prevent or respond quickly to security threats and risks to protect patient data and prevent any outages or breaches
Combined with IoT, software-defined networks and 5G, our AI-powered solutions connect devices and automate inventory to simplify tracking and accuracy.
Using AI and intelligent monitoring to predict events, we enable nurses to monitor four to six high-risk patients at a time.
We help you to embrace new approaches like telehealth and virtual patient observation to optimise patient care.
Securing IT and OT
Using our secure-by-design approach, we can ensure that security remains consistent across both your operational technology and information technology environments.
See the connection – NTT and BovenIJ Hospital
BovenIJ’s connected-care program links in-hospital and outpatient care
Together with BovenIJ Hospital, we introduced new, connected-care programs that aim to extend further care to more people with a greater focus on data privacy, protection and security.
See the connection – NTT and Device Technologies
Delivering better patient outcomes and innovation with hybrid IT environment
We provided Device Technologies with a platform to support business growth, using hyperconverged data center infrastructure for core services and cloud-based applications and services for other business applications.
See the connection – NTT and Hôpitaux Robert Schuman (HRS)
We’re partnering to explore 5G use cases in Luxembourg
How does 5G connectivity contribute to better healthcare? See how we worked on 5G use cases with HRS, in collaboration with the Ministry of Media and Telecommunications in Luxembourg.