Neueste KundenberichteWeitere Informationen
NTT und EBTS Pro Assist
Mit der Migration zu einer offenen, integrierten und vollständig vernetzten Genesys Cloud-Plattform ist EBTS Pro Assist auf die zahlreichen zukünftigen Herausforderungen in einer zunehmend vernetzten Welt vorbereitet.Mehr erfahren
Tuesday, 8 November 2022, 13:00 - 14:30 SGT
NTT Studio virtual event platform
The network is the foundation of digital transformation that enables an organization’s business and future growth. However, as networks have grown in complexity – with more mobile users connecting from everywhere and with the expansion to cloud – IT teams have been challenged to keep pace.
Join us at our APAC iNTTerconnected virtual summit - ‘Enable the connected future through smarter networks’ to understand why your network is critical to your organization and how you can transform how your customers experience your business with Network as a Service.
Based on findings from our 2022- 23 Global Network Report:
- The latest market trends in networking, leveraging the findings of our 2022 - 2023 Global Network Report that includes:
- Why over 80% are embracing technologies such as Private 5G, IoT, data management, AI and ML, while 70% struggle to keep up with the pace.
- Why more than 90% of senior executives globally say that the network is vital in bringing business outcomes to life, yet over 70% say their level of network maturity is negatively affecting business delivery.
- How the NaaS model can help you achieve your business objectives faster!
- Traits of top performing companies that focus on the network and how does your organization compare?
- Insights from our NTT experts and IDC analyst on how to navigate your changing network needs.
- Experiences from our distinguished customer panellist in their network transformation journeys and what you can learn from them.
Live multilingual captioning is available during the event.